CIBC Corporate Banking 2024 SA Internship Interview/Superday

Hey guys, wondering if any of you got a superday for the CIBC Corporate Banking 2024 SA Internship? Also, how were your experiences with it, personally I prepped a lot of technicals but was asked only behaviourals and situationals primarily. 

Region

Dumb Dude

have you heard back yet from EIT? or is it gonna be a while

they said that i should be hearing back end of this week but I haven't heard anything regarding the next step 

has anyone heard from the chicago office after the second round for IB

I have just received a second round invitation for the DCM in NY.. It is a case study and not an interview. Anybody got the same? any suggestion?

Has anyone else received an interview invite for the Corporate Banking group in the NYC office? I received an invite a while ago but never got the interview actually scheduled despite having provided HR with my avaiability.

I had the same problem. I sent them my availability but they didn’t get back to me until after 1 week. But I completed my first round for corporate banking and just received second round invite today but idk if it’s the last one.

Did anyone hear back for this? Submitted my case study 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything

Do they usually do an HR final interview (after the Superday) before sending out offers?

Hr did send me an email yesterday to have a interview with me after having my Superday 3 weeks ago. I just got the offer 6 hours after my interview. 

Anyone else heard back from CB? Not sure if they are done with sending out offers

could be that I just got ghosted but I had my first round last week, and was told that they are still in the process and had a couple more last week and this week but are trying to wrap it up soon but I dont know about the super day, maybe they already had the super day and i just didn't make it through 

Fugit totam quis voluptas quibusdam. Beatae iure similique doloremque quae voluptas minus sit.

Corporis dolorem iste sed nesciunt. Libero voluptas cum tenetur sit eligendi odio aut. Odio libero quisquam qui maiores neque voluptatem.

Et voluptatem perferendis doloribus et necessitatibus nam. Corporis sapiente dicta consequatur molestias similique labore voluptas. Praesentium officia ab nemo harum. Sequi nihil facere maxime possimus.

Iusto dolores sint nesciunt corporis dolorem voluptatem et nesciunt. Et illo cupiditate possimus. Aperiam earum eum neque rem corporis magnam ea. Sed illum eum illo qui corporis.

Harum et architecto unde. Quia sed quia veritatis totam commodi rerum porro. Numquam mollitia consequatur occaecati facilis rerum expedita in.

Career Advancement Opportunities

June 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Perella Weinberg Partners New 98.9%
  • Lazard Freres 01 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. 24 97.7%
  • Goldman Sachs 16 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.9%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 97.7%
  • Moelis & Company 01 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.9%
  • Perella Weinberg Partners 18 98.3%
  • Goldman Sachs 16 97.7%
  • Moelis & Company 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (21) $373
  • Associates (92) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (206) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (148) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”